Foot Ball (Sub-Junior Boys)
Zone IX, Distt. North West "A"
International School Award
G. D. Goenka Public School, Model Town received International School Award 2018 for Implementing International English Language Assessments through.
Akshit Chaudhary IX-A, Selected in Australia Open Tennis Tournament as a Ball Boy.
CBSE National Gymnastics Championship 2018
Goenkans do it again!!!
Goenkan students participated in n innovative competition "INSECT LIVE" organised by National Science Centre on 17th November , 2017. This competition was designed to motivate students about the insects, their life cycle and their economic importance for us. Our students Reva and Vanshita of Class IX & Advika and Mansi of class XI participated in it. They arranged an insect "Mexican Red Rump Tarantula" and researched on it regarding its internal and external anatomy. They focussed mainly on the existence, threats to the species and also studied over the economic importance of the tarantula for us.
Out of 133 participating teams, our students secured 3rd and 4th positions in the competition.
G.D. Goenka Public School, Rohini, Sector -22, organised ELECTICKA - An inter school fest on 30th November, 2017.
Khushi Jain (VIII C) and Niharika (VIII C) won the II prize in Scroll Painting on the theme - Panchtantra.
Bal Bharati Public School, Pitampura had orgainsed REDISCOVER- An Inter School Fest. Goenkan students won laurels at the fest. The winners are:
1. Sanit (VII C ) and Jaishree (VIII C) won the I prize in Fun with Maths
2. Suhani (VII A) and Aditya Mittal (VII B) won the II prize in Few minutes of Fame
G.D. Goenka Public School is the proud recipient of the Outstanding Award from Generation Global.
Rail Vikas Nigam organsied an Inter School Poster making competition as a part of Vigilance Week.
Goenkan artists faired up and proved their artistic skill in the competition.
Vipasna Bubna - Class XII B won the First Prize in Senior Category
Shivansh Goel- Class X won the First Prize in Middle Category
G.D. Goenka Public School, Rohini organised Prudentia - The Inter School Debate Fest on 25th August,2017. Peshl Kumar of class VI A won the best speaker award.
1. Ramjas Inter-School Table Tennis Tournament (Under 8 Boys Category)- III Position
2. Zonal Badminton Tournament - Senior Girls - III Position
3. Zonal Chess Tournament - Sub Junior Boys- I Position
4. Zonal Basket Ball Tournament - Junior Boys - II Position
5. Inter School Taekwondo Championship - 5 Gold medals, 4 Silver medals and 5 Bronze medals
6. Ist Relishing Cup - Cricket Tournament -
Category - Under 12 Boys - I Position
Category - Under 17 Boys - II Position
7. CBSE Shooting Championship- Akshit Sharma of VIII A bagged Silver Medal in 20 mts Air Pistol competition & Got selected for CBSE National Championship.
IndiraGandhi National Centre for Arts had organised an Interschool painting competition on 16th October, 2017 where Yash Karnani of IV E won the I prize and six students got the appreciation certificates.
G.D. Goenka Public School, Model Town started the new session by winning yet another laurel to its name i.e. The Global Sustainable School Award-2017 by GEAERD.
We at G.D. Goenka provide a learning environment for the students to spread awareness about the sustainable resources. With regular efforts by our students, staff and parents we have started moving towards a better tomorrow.
Goenkans do not leave any stone unturned towards success. This was correctly proved by our young delegates at K.R.Mangalam World School, Vikaspuri by winning the following appreciations:
1. Vanshita of class 9A won Special Mention
2. Reva of 9B won High commendation
3. Yashna of class 12C won High commendation
On Saturday, 22nd April, 2017 Goenkans again made us proud by continuing their winning saga at KIIT World School, Pitampura.
1. Art for art sake- 1st position by Nistha Seth of 10C
2. Sue the bard - 3rd won by the Charita 10C, Ananya 10B, Naman 10B, Kartikay 10B, Yashasvi 10A
On Friday, 21st April, 2017 Goenkans made us proud by winning laurels in various categories in Inter School Competitions held at DAV Schoo, Model Town. The Details are:
1. Fairy Garden - First position by Shreya and Suryansh of class 8C
2. Sprinkle word with Imagination - 3rd position by Parul of 3A and Devina Manchanda of 3F .
Competition motivates and drives people to excel, and enables people to learn and benefit from their strengths and weaknesses.
So here again Goenkan brought laurels to the school. It was brilliant performance in National Level French Olympiad(2017-18) by Goenkans. It was online exam of 60 questions.
- Kashika Sethi of 7 b got 100% in 5 mins.
- Bhavya Matta of 6 b got 100% in 5 mins And
- Arnav singh of 6 A got 100% in 5 mins.
They all got certificates and bagpack from french embassy. There are 3 other students who scored 96% in 5 mins which was not less impressive.
- Arsheen kaur of 8 A
- Tarana ghauri of 9c
- Anushka raheja of 10 b
Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening - and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented.
Nishtha of Class IV - D of G D Goenka Public School, Model Town has made us all proud with her Achievements. Following is the list of her Participations & Awards in GOLF.
1. Dig Vijay junior golf tour
2. Jyoti Randhawa junior golf tour
3. IGU feeder tour north zone
4. Greens to glory junior golf tour(2nd event - 1st runner up
3rd event, 5th event,
6th Event - 1st runner up)
5. Lufthansa junior golf tour
6. Ace junior golf tour - 2nd runner up
7. Champions junior golf tour
** She Grabbed accolades in a column of Golf plus junior magazine in its june - july edition