Goenkans did it again- 9 Gold medals, 6 Silver medals, 13 Bronze Medals and 4 sheilds won at Zonal Sports and Cultural Meet.
G.D. Goenka Public School, Model Town became the proud recipient of The Global Sustainable School Award-2017
Proud Winners at MUN held at K.R.Mangalam World School, Vikaspuri
1. Vanshita of class 9A won Special Mention
2. Reva of 9B won High commendation
3. Yashna of class 12C won High commendation
Winners at KIIT World School
1. Art for art sake- 1st position by Nistha Seth of 10C
2. Sue the bard - 3rd won by the Charita 10C, Ananya 10B, Naman 10B, Kartikay 10B, Yashasvi 10A
Winners at DAV School, Model Town
1. Fairy Garden - First position by Shreya and Suryansh of class 8C
2. Sprinkle word with Imagination - 3rd position by Parul of 3A and Devina Manchanda of 3F .
"If my school was a shape I would take a prism , then you can shine through it and see all the colors of CHILDHOOD "
No feeling is permanent. There is constant oscillation between the positive and the negative. The canvas of school life is full of diverse hues of expressions and emotions. Amidst this diversity we strive to understand and mould the child to develop multiple intelligence.
Raising and chiseling a thinking child is balancing enquiry with the advocacy which helps the child climb up the ladder of influence with its own thinking process. To achieve this, instead of transmitting the skills and values, we follow the generative model where learning is both about content and process. The retention and understanding thus paves way for value based quality education.
Let us together create pathways for our children connecting local to global.