EWS/DG/FREESHIP students for Nursery Admission 2020-21
- Proof of Date Of Birth (any one)
1. Birth Certificate under the Births, Deaths and Marriages Certification Act, 1986
2. Hospital/Auxiliary Nursery & Midwife (ANM) register record.
3. Aanganwadi Record
4. Declaration of the age of the child by the parent or guardian.
- Proof of Residence (anyone)
1. Ration Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of the child)
2. Domicile Certificate of child or his/her parents.
3. Voter ID card of any of the parents.
4. Electricity Bill/MTNL Telephone Bill/Water Bill.
5. Aadhar/Unique Identity Card of mother/father/child issued by Government of India.
6. Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Proof of Income (anyone).
1. Income Certificate Issued by a Revenue officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
2. BPL Ration Card (Yellow Colored).
3. AAY Ration Card (Pink Colored).
- Proof for Caste/Tribe/Orphan(whichever applicable)
1. A certificate issued by a Revenue officer not below the rank of Tehsildar or any other competent authority.
2. Caste certificate issued by DC office.
3. A certificate issued in accordance with instruction issued by the department of women and child development, GNCT of Delhi vide order dated 11.12.12 in case of an orphan child.
- Medical Fitness Certificate of the child from a Government Hospital.
ONLY THE PARENT ALONG WITH THE CHILD OF THE SELECTED CANDIDATE WILL BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE SCHOOL PREMISES.
WITH ALL PHOTOCOPIED DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AND ORIGINALS TO BE SEEN FOR THE VERIFICATION OF THE ADMISSION ON GIVEN DATE AND TIME.
THE SAME SHALL BE COMMUNICATED THROUGH REGISTERED POST.
FROM SCHOOL’S OFFICE
For class XI the curriculum prescribed by CBSE is followed.At this level students are offered to choose from three different streams Science, Commerce and Humanities.
The subject combination are many and point to integrated learning. Interactive sessions in the classroom forms the core of our teaching methodology.The faculty aims at drawing out the potential of the students for fruitful education.
Click here for more details subject options
Admissions to all the streams will be strictly on academic merit.